Hi Onue,
It sounds like your situation is the same as Jack
Skellington<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Skellington>in "The
nightmare before Christmas" ( I was shocked to see that 3D version
is available now)
I think your quesiton is already answered and is a valid one :)

-frog

---------------------------------strip-------------------------------------

---------------strip--------------------

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog

Message: 2
This subject is getting frustrated (I sure am) since no one is able to
figure out what exactly is going on.

Is it possible for you guys to shed some light on this?

Best Regards,

Onur.