Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:56:13 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Failed GK Calls to IPCC Services
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

OK, let's do this in sequence.

First off, since you are accepting 10-digits, that means basically all of em (cuz you are actually sending only 6 in this instance).

So, the problem must be the translation pattern.

Do you have a specific CSS on the trunk for inbound, which can see the translation pattern? I presume you do.

First thing to check is the CSS of the translation pattern, can it see both the CTI RP AND the CTI Ports (as the call will hit the CTI RP and then get transferred to the CTI Port).

The problem with your solution is that you will break many other components (Teho, etc...)

Jonathan