yep- thats probably a typo.

The call flow is:

(1) Call comes into trunk with DNIS=1#1710.
(2) Matches Translation Pattern.
(3) 1# stripped.
(4) Matches CTI RP 1710.

To get from step (3) to step (4) logic dictates that the CSS of the
Translation pattern should see the CTI RP. However the CSS of the trunk used
in step (1) is the guy whose CSS needs to see the CTI RP in step (4).

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

  _____