From: Edi Hamlet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] SRST Voicemail Integration
To: "Chris Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Vikram Malhi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 7:13 AM

Hi Parker,

i think the cfw in alias will work if the PSTN accept 1212225xxxx and pass it
to HQ gateway. if the PSTN only accept 12122251xxx, then the cfw in alias will
not work. i think the workaround if still want using alias is put cfw
912122251xxx which is not already used in HQ, then use translation pattern to
translate 1xxx to 200x. i haven't try this, but i think it's gonna work.

cmiiw..

cheers,
edi