From: Jacob Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Subject: AC User Broadcast Hunting
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

I have Attendant Console setup and working well for Circular and First
Available hunting but for some reason when I change it to Broadcast Hunting
and reset the ICD service and AC CTI Route Point and make a call all I get
is Music on hold when being placed in the queue.  I have my AC Application
up and running but no broadcast calls are being shown, is their something
special I am supposed to do to get this to function?  Thanks for any help.

--
Jacob Owen
CCIE #14063 (R&S, Service Provider), CCDP, CCVP