Had an issue where all my DNs on cme would register to Gatekeeper.  I
had no-reg defined for each number, and  it still would always register
those numbers.  Doing a no gateway and then gateway never resolved.  Did
I miss something somewhere?  I never have run into this issue during my
studies.  The one thing I didn't do was reboot the gatekeeper router.

James

intended
information.
distribution