Nice Doc Stephen...

So, if I do a little simple ciphering here...

I have two PVDM-12's and a 3 Channel PRI that needs to support High
Complexity and No conferencing, then I should be able to configure 18
sessions of transcoding and not step on any Voice terminations, correct?
My math was this...2 (PVDM's) X 12 (PVDM Channels) = 24 - 6 (two
channels for High Complexity) = 18 (left over)

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Porter
Systems Engineer L4

Netelligent Corporation
400 South Woods Mill Drive, Suite 105
St. Louis, MO 63017

Office: (314) 392-6921
Cell: (314) 852-1252
Fax: (314) 392-9760

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.netelligent.com
Bridging The Gap Between Good and GREAT IP Communications!