Thanks Vik..

Sara

Vik Malhi <vma...@ipexpert.com> wrote:

Sara....

Two things (of relevance) are not supported SIP to SIP in this release-
transcoding and call forwarding.

See this pdf:

www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cube/configuration/guide/vb-gw-sipsip.pdf

Go to the very last page and you will see that Call Fwding is supported in
12.4(9)T.
--
Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab
Certifications.

thanks vik for your reply. what is the exact feature not supported? is there
any document from cisco?

Sara
Vik Malhi <vma...@ipexpert.com> wrote:

I don’t think this call is supported in THIS release of IOS.