Hi Ryan,

regarding your post about codecs, read this as question please.

I though, that CCM uses g729a and that would be g729r8. I have never used g729br8. So I might be wrong, do you have any reference on CCM codecs?

Many thanks

Ryan Trauernicht schrieb:
Yes... do you have the command "codec g729br8" in your hardware Xcoder?
To me that error tells me that it is not finding your original codec you are using (G729 = G729br8 in CM). Thanks,
Ryan Trauernicht