Right James. There is no such option in Unity 4.0(5) however here is what
can be done as a workaround (if you do this it will be "system wide" and not
only for one instance):

1. Create a custom prompt you want to be played instead of the standard
greeting ("Please wait while I transfer your call") and rename this to the
name of the original file "AvPhGreetENU005.WAV"

2. Copy this over the prompt you don't want to
hear:\Commserver\Localize\Prompts\ENU\AvPHGreet\AvPhGreetENU005.WAV

HTH

Regards
- Basant