Hi,

QOS marking can be done on several places:

Servers traffic marking :

on ccm enterprise parameters : DSCP for SCCP Phone Configuration  ,DSCP for
Cisco CallManager to Device Interface

**** on 6500: match base on acl & ports

**** on router's uplink to switch : (match protocol ...  )

IOS : h323 dial-peers , mgcp ip qos ,sccp qos dscp )

---so where is the best place for marking traffic ? (between marking base on
6500 and uplink of router which on is a valid config or both of them? (from
lab point of view)

--- what is "DSCP for Cisco CallManager to Device Interface" this parameter
do? I cannot find clear info on what is this parameter marking  from ccm
help
--- which types of traffic marks by ccm and witch does not ? ( h323
signalling ,sccp,sip ,h323 ras, rtp, sip, mgcp ??) do I need to write acl on
6500 and mark them on server ports?
--- ipphones mark data vlan to dscp 0 , do I need to remark on data vlan and
voice vlan again? (I see in some Doc that they match sip and h323 and then
mark them again )

ANy useful tips that clear these doubts ? I'm a bit confused ,which methods
I should mix and put as marking solution.

Jeremy