From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Tony reyes
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:03 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] troubleshooting calls forwarded to CUE

I'm trying to get the CS phones to leave a message at BR 2/CME CUE site
and getting a fast busy when the call is forwarded at BR2 to CUE.

BR 2 phones to BR2 phones messages work fine along with  MWI, CM/CS
calls to BR2/CME site calls work, but CS/CM phones get fast busy when
going to CUE VM?

Any useful commands that can help me troubleshoot where the issue lies
here?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tony

intended