From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gregorio
Linero (jlinero)
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:07 PM
To: Ryan Trauernicht; Antonio McCarver
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MOH Issue

Hi Ryan:

No it does not, it could be G711.

Regards,

Jose

________________________________

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Trauernicht
Sent: Miércoles, Enero 14, 2009 1:16 PM
To: Antonio McCarver
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

If i set my MOH server to G729 for the remote branch and put a G711 file on the
flash with the following commands:

moh XXXX.wav

multicast moh 239.1.1.3 port 16384 route X.X.X.X X.X.X.X

I get dead air.... is that b/c the file type loaded on the flash needs to be
g729?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Antonio McCarver <amccar...@cciequest.com>