It is fixed...
I really just wanted to see if the phone would think it is getting MOH at
G729 but I put a G711 File on the flash so the sound is better and it
worked.

I had my MOH server set to the HQ Region to G729 to SiteB, but I had it on
port based instead of IP based.

SiteB router was

ccm-manager music-on-hold

call-manager-fallback
 moh XXXX.wav (g711 file type)
multicast moh 239.1.1.3 port 16384 route x.x.x.x x.x.x.x

I just missed it on the CM.