That shouldn't be necessary because the switches aren't paying attention to the markings or doing any queuing with QoS turned off.

o Ninja wrote:
Just more one thought, how about the traffic that goes back to the CCM or Phones from the serial interfaces ?

Should I create other policy to mark packets in that direction too ?
Thanks in advance.

É fácil compartilhar suas fotos com o Windows LiveT Arraste e solte <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx>