Hi Ryan

I just had the same issue a few minutes back. While choosing "subscriber" as
server for IPMA console, getting error "cannot find server" however when
selecting "Publisher" in place, it worked fine.

I fixed it by restarting the Tomcat service on subscriber using
"services.msc" followed by rebooting the subscriber.

HTH

- Basant