When you open the "IPMA Assistant console", click on "settings", then go to
advanced tab and select "Enable trace" option. It shows the path there as
well where it will save the logs.

Reproduce the issue i.e close everything and reopen the "IPMA assistant
console". It will try to connect with "Subscriber" server as per settings.
If it fails, collect the log file from the specified location.

- Basant