From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Kapil Atrish
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:16 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unity>>UTIM>>Message Notification VS Dialout MWI

Hi List,

I'v a question about Message notification, I read about it, pl let me know if
my understanding is correct.

I understand Message Notification ports are used when susbcriber has
notifications enabled on additional devices under Subscriber>>Message
notification settings, like Home Phone/Pager etc.

So if I don't have notification enabled on additional devices do I still need
to uncheck "Message Notification" on Ports to avoid Unity looping or is there
something I am missing?

MWI has nothing to do with "Message Notification ports" but only with "Dialout
MWI"ports, correct?

Thanks in advance...

Get the latest buzz on outsourcing. Up to date information on mergers,
acquisitions and deals on BPO Watch. Try it now!
<http://www.bpowatchindia.com/default.asp>