From: "Kevin Hogan (kevhogan)" <kevho...@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:42:47 -0500
To: Vik Malhi <vma...@ipexpert.com>, OSL Group
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCM-->CUE call fail

Already have it in there (forgot to put that in last email) and the call is
hitting it.  Still dead air when CUE answers.  Here is the incoming DP it is
hitting:

dial-peer voice 1001 voip
 translation-profile incoming strip-prefix  ---strips tech prefix.
 incoming called-number 2#3...  ---tried with "." just incase, but no luck
 no vad