BlankHi,

Can someone please remind me on what resources will be available to someone
when he/she go take the voice exam: I read that the following will be
available, please correct me if I am wrong and if I missed anything, please
feel free to add it.

1. Online DoC CD access with no search capability.
2. Cisco SRND Doc ???? which version?
3. Lab problem booklet
4. Paper & Pen
5. Lab Topology Diagram???

I believe that there is another document one will have access to, but I am
drawing a blank on it. The other question that I have is, will the Cisco SRND
document be a hardcopy or a software copy; if it is a soft copy will it be
already in the pdf format as a icon on your desktop or one have to access it
through the slower http access just like the Doc CD.

Thanks.

Tech Guy

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>