BlankYou have the QOS SRND and the CCM SRND on the desktop as PDF files.  They
are fully searchable, etc.  It's a normal Acrobat Reader install.

You have a web browser that you can open to go to the doc CD as you stated.

They provided 2 sheets of paper and pencils.  You weren't allowed to use your
own pens, etc.  Apparently someone sneaked in a flash drive in a pen and got
caught.

The lab booklet is in a 3 ring binder .  The topology drawing is in the binder
as well.

In RDU, the whole setup is on a workstation about the size of a 6 foot folding
table.  You have IP phones spread all across the back, and a shelf above
containing the analog phones, fax machines, ATA's.  All devices were clearly
labeled.  I don't know what the setup is in San Jose.  I did go the day before
and asked to see the lab, and they let me walk through.

Everyone had told me that it uses an older laptop, but what I was driving was a
workstation with a flat panel monitor, IR Mouse, and full keyboard.  Not super
high end, but not a dog either.

The biggest issue is that you really cannot do much of anything on the
publisher.  It is dog slow.  This isn't an issue for most things but some stuff
that has to be done there (like the CRS Editor) becomes very hard to use.  In
some cases, I was waiting over a minute for keyboard responses.  Occasionally,
the images would all freeze for 20 seconds or so.  Quite maddening actually.