Hello,

I have an interesting requirement. I need to have the conference bridges on the pub and sub be available to all phones, but I need each conference to be set up on each bridge in a round robin fashion. For example HQ phone 1 starts an ad hoc conference, that conference would be on the sub conference bridge. The next ad hoc would occur on the pub. Then after that on the sub again.

Is accomplishing this as simple as having both conf devices in the same Device Pool / MRG / MRGL? or is there more that needs to be done?

Chris