Trying to get calls from CCM to CME via GK and vice versa to connect at g711
first and then connect at g729 after 1 g711 call is up because CAC doesn't
allow for 2 g711 calls. This works perfectly in the direction from CCM to CME,
however from CME to CCM the call rings in, I try to answer it, get fast busy
and the call rings back as G729 and I'm able to answer it and show connected @
G729. Is there anything special I need to do to make this work from the
prospective of a CME phone?

I'm not using voice-class codec to preference the codecs on the dial-peer.
Instead I have a g711 ras dial-peer as preference 0 and then a ras dialpeer
using the default g729 codec as preference 1, then a pots dialpeer as
preference 3.

CCM has a two GK trunks, one that talks g711 to everyone, and one that talks
g729. These trunks are in a RL so that the g711 trunk is attempted first and
then the g729 trunk.

Any ideas?