  From: James Key
  To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 7:35 PM
  Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] AAR and Offnet Transfers

  Requirment is to block offnet to offnet transfers unless AAR has been invoked
in which offnet transfer is allowed.

  I have set the correct service parameter to block offnet to offnet calls and
have been trying to get something to work by changing call classification
setting on route pattern of device trying to iniate the transfer, but can't
seem to get it to meet both of these requirments.  Anyone know if this is
possible and if so, what I am overlooking?

  James Key
intended
information.
distribution