Hi Prabahar.  It is still not working for me and I can't seem to find a working
solution.

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

James Key

From: Prabahar M [prabaha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:50 PM
To: James Key
Subject: Re: AAR and Offnet Transfers

Hi James,
 Does it work for you? I tried  and it is not working for me. If it
works for you, could you send me the config steps please.

Thansk,
Prabahar

Thanks for the reply Cliff.  That is what I was thinking and did
configure it this way, but when site B tries to transfer i get the
message that transfer is not allowed.  I will take a closer look.

James Key