HI,

I have a call from BR2 to HQ/BR1 in a ICT_GK with MTP checked to provide
supplementary services like hold/transfer.

My ICT have a BR2 DP that speak G729 with all others and a HW transcoding that
have HQ DP.

When I call from CME to HQ the call goes to HQ transcoder at G729 and connect a
HQ phone at G711.

When I call to BR1, I have fast busy after answer de call. I also have a HW
transcoding at Br1 with DP BR1.

I do not undersdant why this call does not work.  What am I missing?

IF I uncheck MTP all the calls works but the transfer does not work. I wonder
IF a good practice at real lab is always UNCHECK the MTP unless be required by
the question.

Someone may clarify this to me?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio.

Emoticons e Winks super diferentes para o Messenger. Baixe agora, é grátis!
http://specials.br.msn.com/ilovemessenger/pacotes.aspx