From: spoli...@hotmail.com
To: cl...@mcglamry.net; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] ICT-GK controlled - Should have MTP checked
orNot
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:18:01 -0300

Cliff, Thanks for your input. See the answers bellow.

If you're getting a fast busy on the transfer, you
probably have an issue with your Region set up.  Things to look
at:
A) No, It is when I answer the call at BR1 phone.

What codec is defined between the GKTrunk and the BR1
region?  If it's defined as G711, but you have limited bandwidth, the call
will fail.
A) G729, and the location for br1 is 24Kbps.

Do you have a hardware transcoder available to the Trunk
MRGL?  If you need that, and don't have it in the MRGL, the call will
fail.
I'd also put the hardware resources ABOVE the software
resources.  Then it should work with transfer and all.
A) Yes, Is the HW transcoding from HQ.

How should be the regions configured for ICT_GK and the HW xcoder at HQ?

Sergio.