Has anyone successfully used the 5-instance version of IP Blue?  I purchased
the "LITE" version like IP Expert suggested.  IP Blue ended up giving me the
"multi-instance" version even though they said it technically cost more.
(They e-mailed a special link when I requested this.)  IP Blue said that
they are still working the bugs out of the multi-instance software and it
will be available soon.  (Right now I get an application error and it won't
work.)  I don't understand how this could be since Mark and Vik recorded
videos some time ago that use the multi instance version of IP Blue.  Have
other users out there been successfully using IP Blue with Proctor Labs?
I'd appreciate any advice.  Thanks much!
Russ