The videos we recorded we did with an earlier version that supported 5 (actually unlimited) instances. I have NO idea why they decided to limit this, except maybe to make more money off the few CCIEs studying out there (as this isn't something anyone else would use often). I doubt this was their reason, I just can't figure out for the life of me why they did in fact do it. Anyway, just spoke with them last week, they intend to release the 5 instance version next week sometime but only for those that purchase the VTGO Advanced ($200 instead of $115).

HOWEVER, for our new v3 Blueprint materials, you only need 3 instances. Which VTGO-Lite is perfectly happy to oblige with!
The other two phones are SIP which IP Blue doesn't do at the moment.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities