From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Amp
Sent: Friday, 19 June 2009 8:49 AM
To: CCIE-Voice
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need Help, SCCP Ephone Will Not Register

Hey Gang,
I am having some trouble with getting the Br2 SCCP phone to register
after I go through the telephony-service setup and configure
everything according to section 1.8 of Lab1A. A debug ephone register
doesn't return anything. I have reset and restarted the phone to no
success. Anyone have any ideas on what else I can check to figure this
out?

Here's a copy of the telephony-service config:

BR2-RTR#sh run | sec tele
telephony-service
  em logout 0:0 0:0 0:0
  max-ephones 1
  max-dn 1
  ip source-address 10.10.110.3 port 2000
  auto assign 1 to 1
  network-locale ES
  network-locale 1 ES
  network-locale 2 ES
  network-locale 3 ES
  network-locale 4 ES
  load 7960-7940 P003-08-9-00
  max-conferences 8 gain -6
  transfer-system full-consult
  create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Jun 19 2009 00:12:38

BR2-RTR#sh run | sec ephone
  max-ephones 1
ephone-dn  1  dual-line
  number 3001