Update ,

from Perfmon  SW MTP invoked but after making call nad hold/unhold and, call
get disconnected, perfmon shows it wouldn't release MTP resource!!!!


What's wrong here ?


On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:48 PM, jeremy co <[email protected]> wrote:

> I configured it 10 times but it's not working now.
>
>
> for isolating problem.  MRG ---> MTP SW   , DP,G711,MRGL  ---> Trunk SIP
>
> dial-peer voice 1000 voip
>  session protocol sipv2
>  incoming called-number .
>  dtmf-relay sip-notify rtp-nte
>  codec g711ulaw
>  no vad
> !
> dial-peer voice 1002 pots
>  destination-pattern 2122
>  port 2/1
>  forward-digits all
> !
> dial-peer voice 4002 voip
>  destination-pattern 2...
>  session protocol sipv2
>  session target ipv4:142.4.64.11
>  dtmf-relay sip-notify rtp-nte
>  codec g711ulaw
>  no vad
> !
> dial-peer voice 4003 voip
>  destination-pattern 3...
>  session protocol sipv2
>  session target ipv4:142.4.64.11
>  dtmf-relay sip-notify rtp-nte
>  codec g711ulaw
>  no vad
> !
>
> HQro FXS calling When I put it on hold ,I couldn't unhold it anymore.  MTP
> wouldn't invoke.
>
> Anybody faced this before?
>

Reply via email to