From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Lawson
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 7:24 AM
To: Mike Thompson
Cc: CCIE Voice Maillist; GRAFL Philipp
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPexpert's CCIE Voice (Blueprint Version3.0)
Workbook and Proctor Guide, Volume 1 - Now Shipping!

It's also very annoying on our end - the only other option is to discontinue
electronic copies all together.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244

Founder, President & CEO:

- IPexpert, Inc.

- Proctor Labs, Inc.

- Platinum Solutions Group, LLC.

Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:13 AM, Mike Thompson <mthompson...@gmail.com> wrote:

I also asked about the unnecessary dead trees. Don't expect any change any
time soon on that.

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 7:56 AM, "GRAFL Philipp" <philipp.gr...@nextiraone.at>