From: basant yadav [mailto:basant.ya...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 5:48 PM
To: Shadab Abbasi (moabbasi)
Cc: GRAFL Philipp; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] New CCIE V3 Topology?

Not sure. I have the same confusion. May be Vik or Mark can shed some more
light and also comment on how good this topology is?

- Basant

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Shadab Abbasi (moabbasi) <moabb...@cisco.com>
wrote:

Thanks for sharing, however this looks to me someone sharing his own view and
NOT a Cisco published topology.

Anyway, do you thing UCCX (HA) will be tested? I guess "REDUNDANCY" indicates
fallback to Secondary server. Any thoughts?

--Shadab