Ben Ng (CCIE Voice Content Manager) said at the CCIE Voice Techtorial at Networkers last week that there would only be ONE UCCX server, and that the Redundancy mentioned on the Blueprint was referring to Redundancy of CTI Managers and and JTAPI Manager (e.g. Redundant links into, and testing of, failover between CUCM Pub and Sub servers).

HTH!

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities