No, and I can not think of a good reason why anyone would put SIP at
the endpoints...

I think Cisco did SIP because customers were whining about it, not
because they thought it had any redeeming qualities (how many times
have you seen: "NOTE: The really cool, new feature, described above,
is for SCCP only.")....

Line-side, it is like 90% of what SCCP can do.

>From a licensing perspective, a basic 3rd Party SIP license is $150,
and a SIP license to get anything cool is $300... so, what do you
really get?

Want some amazing video thing? Go H.323 and save the licensing
costs... Want wireless? Get a 7925 and get one that is indestructible.

SIP sucks.

Jonathan