Jonathan, did you manage to figure this out?

-----Original Message-----
From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Charles
Sent: Sunday, 9 August 2009 8:00 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUE in SRST...

I posted this to other groups without adequate response...

So, I have a customer who wants to put in a CUE at every remote site
for VM, but use CUCM for call processing (so the CUE would work in
SRST, but be connected to CUCM via JTAPI).

We have demo gear from Cisco and we have the CUE7 working with CCM7,
in SRST, we have most functionality, but MWI does not work... (in ccm
mode, everything works...)

I have found lots of documentation saying it is supported, but none
saying how to do it...

>From the SRND:

"Although MWI changes are not supported in SRST mode with previous
releases of Cisco Unity Express, voice messages can be sent and
retrieved as during normal operation, but the MWI lamp state on the
phone remains unchanged until the phone registers again with Unified
CM. At that time, all MWI lamp states are automatically resynchronized
with the current state of the users' Cisco Unity Express voicemail
boxes. Cisco Unity Express 3.0 and later releases support MWI for SRST
mode"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/unityx.html

Anyone see this work?

Jonathan
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training,
please visit www.ipexpert.com