Ummmm.....no Unity Connection??  Sounds like a big install without voicemail!
:)

By the way...congrats!   My v3 2nd attempt is in 2 weeks.

Kevin

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Charles
[jonv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:11 PM
To: DEC
Cc: OSL Group
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] V3 Attempt Two

Just 5 CUCM 7s, 2 CUPS, 2 UCCX, 2 CER, MPX, and 1900 phones... by
myself... with about 300 locations... local route group saved my
butt...

Jonathan

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM, DEC<d...@bestoftnt.com> wrote:
> I like idiotically huge, is there any more details you could give about this
> project?
>
> DEC
>
> On 02 Sep 2009, at 23:15, Jonathan Charles wrote:
>
>> I went with the flow... I had just come off a pretty idioticly huge
>> CUCM 7 deployment with CUPS 7, CUCCX 7 and CER 7... so, I just used
>> that skill...

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and
delete or destroy all copies and the original document.