Jeff -

      Great suggestion - and if I could make that happen - I would.
However, my instructors also teach and update / create products. If
everyone on the list - and the other clients are okay with products
taking twice as long to get to market - I can ask my developers to
stop what they're doing and answer support questions.....(sarcastic).

      The reason for the list is for group participation. If there's
something that's not explained in our Solution Guide - email me
directly and I can get an instructor to look into it. If it's a matter
of simply not understanding the technologies or theory - that's what
our classes are there for.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert, Inc.