From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Cotter
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 5:30 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] suggestion

I learn a great deal from this list and it's participants and appreciate the
efforts that are put into keeping it active and up to date, however since were
on the subject of making our study list better....:)  I would like to see
questions that are posted which go unanswered or unresolved for 4 or 5 days be
addressed directly by the moderator or other IPexpert personnel.  I see some
posts that are answered directly by Mark, Vic or Wayne immediately, other posts
 receive no input from members the moderator or other IPexpert personnel?  Not
sure why that is or what the "rules of engagement" are. There may be a very
good explanation for this, if so please educate me.   Even if the response is
"we don't know" or "never heard of that" would be good.  Again, just a
suggestion overall a great resource for us "wannabees".

Jeff