I've been working through my studies for about a year now, my lab date is
set for probably February, and I have to say that overall I'm enjoying the
process of preparing (and learning).  There are a LOT of things on this exam
that never come up in the course of everyday work as an enterprise engineer
and I'm enjoying working through excersises on CUBE and gatekeepers.  I've
definitely grown since I've started.

My question has to do with burnout.  I find that even a reasonable schedule
can be taxing sometimes and I wonder how others on the list handle it.  Some
on this list have been working through passing the exam for a few years, do
you have any advice?  Do you find that the burnout's a symptom of something
to be aware of or is this normal for the aspiring learner and something that
just needs to be worked through?

--
-Shikamaru