Nara,
I can understand completely the burnout issue. I have been studying
(starting over and over and over again more times than I can count)
since January and between work issues, family issues, personal issues,
and sometimes spiritual issues burnout has been a constant in my
situation. What I have done that has seemed to help me is, talk to
someone who has gone through it (James Key) has been very instrumental
in helping me, taking time away from it all when necessary, and most
of all being a fighter. Believe, Rest, and Fight and just know that no
matter what you are doing this for you and what's most important to or
for you. Stay strong and if you wanna holla one on one email me.

Amp