Content or versions isn't changing (according to the blueprint.)  When they add
DNS, they add DNS, etc.   We know how to configure VPIM from volume 2, lab 1?,
so that's no big deal.  DNS for presence makes our lives easier....

Ahhh, don't add more things to worry yourself over.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Nara Shikamaru
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:20 PM
To: Kevin Damisch
Cc: CCIE Voice Maillist
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] october lab dates

Don't they usually announce content changes way ahead of time (like 3 months)?
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Kevin Damisch
<kevin.dami...@vitalsite.com<mailto:kevin.dami...@vitalsite.com>> wrote:

Anyone else notice that there are no lab dates available between Oct 6th and
Oct 19th?  Kind of strange as there are always openings  and here is a week and
a half of no spots.  Content change coming up?  It is right at the end of the
3-month mark of the new v3 lab.  If I'm just crazy or paranoid, let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and
delete or destroy all copies and the original document.

www.ipexpert.com<http://www.ipexpert.com/>

--
-Shikamaru