I spoke to the proctor in Brussels today and he said that they were using
the time to replace the R&S racks during that week. Not enough space for the
old and the new. He wasn¹t sure about the rest of the world but it¹s
possible that they could be doing it too.

Mick

On 23/09/2009 06:15, "DEC" <d...@bestoftnt.com> wrote:

> If it is one location: vacation
>
> All locations, not sure.....
>
> On 22 Sep 2009, at 16:32, Chris Parker wrote:
>
>> I think you are reading into it too much. I'm sure they are refreshing the
>> labs all the time without closing down. It's probably a simpler explanation
>> like someone is on vacation .... :-)
>>
>> On Sep 22, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Kevin Damisch wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone else notice that there are no lab dates available between Oct 6th and
>>> Oct 19th?  Kind of strange as there are always openings  and here is a week
>>> and a half of no spots.  Content change coming up?  It is right at the end
>>> of the 3-month mark of the new v3 lab.  If I¹m just crazy or paranoid, let
>>> me know.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kevin
>>>

>>> This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use
>>> of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
>>> information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
>>> under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any
>>> dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
>>> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
>>> Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and
>>> the original document.
>>> For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
>>> visitwww.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>

>> For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
>> visit www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com>

Best regards

Mick Vaites

E: m...@pobox.net.uk