I am running into same problem calling from CCM to CME (SIP or SCCP) and
calling from CME SIP to CCM (SIP or SCCP).

They ring, but hang up when answer...

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Ciarfello
Sent: Monday, 14 September 2009 2:59 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Volume2 Lab1 Q4.2 and 4.3 (Gatekeeper)

I can't seem to get these questions configured correctly as the PG
suggests.  Anyone get it to work?

In Q4.2, supplimental services doesn't work unless I add an MTP in.
Since you want G729, I had to add a g729 SW MTP in the HQ IOS and
register it to CCM.  That works.  But then calls from CCME SIP to CCM
(SIP or SCCP) don't work properly.  CCME SCCP to CCM SCCP or SIP work
with supp services.

Forgetting about supplimental services and putting the config back the
way the PG has, the BR2 SIP phone can't call the HQ SCCP or SIP Phone.
They ring, but hang up when answer.

Thanks