From: Cisco Dave <ciscod...@live.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:13:42 -0700
To: <pgciscov...@gmx.net>, <kevin.dami...@vitalsite.com>
Cc: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab score report

I took mine Wednesday and got the results the next day at about 3:00PM.

Can someone confirm where the 4 open ended questions are scored?

Thanks,
cd

> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:30:32 +0200
> From: pgciscov...@gmx.net
> To: kevin.dami...@vitalsite.com
> CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab score report
>
> I got my report on next business day at 6pm.
>
> Kevin Damisch wrote:
> > When you take a voice lab, the proctor grades it either the same day or next
day at the same site using the seat you sat in and does test calls. On my first
voice attempt, I got my results the next day around 2:00pm. On my second
attempt, I got my results at 2:00am, which was only 9 hours after I completed
the lab.

[ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Brian Valentine
[bkvalent...@gmail.com]
> > Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:26 AM
> > To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
> > Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab score report
> >
> > All,
> >
> > I believe that for the R&S labs, they are graded by proctors at another
location, and therefore, another time-zone. So, sometime around midnight after I
took my exam, I got the results from my R&S lab attempt last year.

> > I have not attempted my voice lab yet. It is scheduled for a few months out.
But I have a question. Are the voice labs graded the same way? For those of you
who have taken the voice lab before, how long was it until you got your score?
The next business day?

> > I suspect remote proctors are not able to grade voice labs since the person
grading would probably need to pick up a handset and make test calls to grade
the dialplan.

> > Thanks for your feedback.
> >
> > Brian
> >

> > ________________________________
> > This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems
at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.
> > For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com

visit www.ipexpert.com

HotmailĀ® has ever-growing storage! DonĀ¹t worry about storage limits. Check
it out.
<http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutori
al_Storage_062009>