All,

I believe that for the R&S labs, they are graded by proctors at another
location, and therefore, another time-zone.  So, sometime around midnight
after I took my exam, I got the results from my R&S lab attempt last year.

I have not attempted my voice lab yet.  It is scheduled for a few months
out.  But I have a question.  Are the voice labs graded the same way?  For
those of you who have taken the voice lab before, how long was it until you
got your score? The next business day?

I suspect remote proctors are not able to grade voice labs since the person
grading would probably need to pick up a handset and make test calls to
grade the dialplan.

Thanks for your feedback.

Brian