I would recommend that, too, except that I've noticed that it tends to work
when CUCM says it's registered but the isdn status say "tei_assigned"
instead of "multiple_frame_established".

I ran into this yesterday in my lab again, gets me every time.  I think that
it can be avoided by doing the CUCM confguration before the gateway's.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 6:56 AM, James Key <j...@jackhenry.com> wrote:

>  Remove both MGCP bind commands, see if it comes up, then add back in.

>>> 2.) I only have 16 DSPs

--
-Shikamaru