Stupid question.  Does Fas0/0 have an IP address on it (maybe it is router
on a stick).  Is fas 0/0  up and up?

Brian

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Nara Shikamaru
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:40 AM
To: James Key
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] T1 CAS

I would recommend that, too, except that I've noticed that it tends to work
when CUCM says it's registered but the isdn status say "tei_assigned"
instead of "multiple_frame_established".

I ran into this yesterday in my lab again, gets me every time.  I think that
it can be avoided by doing the CUCM confguration before the gateway's.