From: Michael Ciarfello [mailto:mciarfe...@iplogic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:54 AM
To: Aamir Panjwani; Mike Thompson; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] vol 2 lab 3 : RSVP just won't work

I am not an RSVP debug expert, but I think this is what's getting you.
There should also be a LOT more output.

Do you have ip rsvp command on all interfaces in the path?  Bandwidth on the
WAN interfaces you want to subtract from.

Sep 30 04:34:03.166: RSVP-MSG: 10.10.101.1 _17284->10.10.200.3
_17888[0.0.0.0]: no matching path state for Resv

  _____