In working though this section and doublechecking my work in the Proctor
Guide, there seem to be a few steps missing in the solution (like
associating the line 5002 to the end user gwashington, not just the
device.)  So, I'm wondering if my problem is related to anything else not
mentioned in the PG.  The CUPS client works fine and the question doesn't
ask for Desk Phone Mode to be working, but the screenshot in the PG shows
that it should be working.  My client only shows Softphone, not Desk Phone.
Has anyone else run into this issue?  I can't seem to find the source of the
problem.

--
-Shikamaru